Little Snails Little Snails

This seems like it took a lot of effort, and it totally paid off, I liked the animation, the sound was ok, the music fit into the video a bit oddly, honestly sonicly this all seemed a bit odd, but that's not too important, this is definitly not your everyday newgrounds animation, I can't tell if it's comedy, action, I'd describe it as "adventure" but I don't think that option exists, good job.

your art is shit your art is shit

I liked it, it's simple, short, but yet powerful and even smart, the animation is simple but loveable and pleasant, the voice acting is great, and the music is also doing a fantastic job.

dylan responds:

"that kind of luxe just ain't for us."

- beyoncé, 2013

Quest 4 Style Quest 4 Style

Nothing too special about this but it's still funny

Madness Bodyless 2 Madness Bodyless 2

Really great stuff, you made me laugh a lot

Minecraft: TNA Part 24 Minecraft: TNA Part 24

"You can't say assasin without ass" Always makes me laugh :p

batman eat picachu PARODY batman eat picachu PARODY

I just realised this. This is a parody of a parody of a parody of parodies. PARODYCEPTION!!!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This is my favourite episode. The song is awesome and the idea was prett original. The animation was the smoothest I have ever seen and the art was amazing. This was something that only heartless people don't like. I think SamBazKa didn't express bunnies and cats can't hang out, he expressed the sad thing forbidden love is and he expressed that message very well. My favourite animation. I want to write more but I don't think there are enough words to express its awesomeness.

Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

Well I think you're a great animator. The voices you put in the animations have good quality and fit to characters. Your ideas are pretty original and your style is amazingly great. I like the way you colour things and I like the way you make animations insane. Sometimes you kinda remind me of egoraptor. Dude, you're awesome.

Madness: Exsolution Madness: Exsolution

I think you guys have potencial but you just do these short animations. I think guys should unite for a little bit, think about a nice idea and then do a nice animation of it. I think this animation was kinda funny but it was too fucking short. 2 stars because I kinda liked the art and the idea. If you're thinking about answering I have to pee to this review like you did to the other guy think again.

ziraffe responds:

i pee'd a long time ago bro

Assassin's Creed Style Assassin's Creed Style

I liked it a lot. I love your style. The animation was pretty smooth, the sound quality was great. The idea was a bit original. But sometimes the art of the faces did not stay very well with the stickfigures and because of that I remove 0.5 points, sorry. The idea in the credits was hilarious and very original. You are a pretty good animator. It's a shame you are not very known. This deserves a daily prize btw. Keep it up raremasta.

raremasta responds:

Yea I've been developing the whole face idea for a few months now... In my opinion is about 50% complete, There is still something missing to make it feel more complete. I'll know i found it when i bust a nut on my screen :D