Cyndre Phase Cyndre Phase

Well this was very entartaining, great art and animation, flashy sounds, exciting music, this was a fast paced, colourful and challenging game set in an epic battle between lasers, space ships, comets, all sorts of space shit with an epic final battle, allthough i did think the first 2 boss fights were kinda dull. But still, amazing game

Stick War 2 Stick War 2

This is a very entartaining game.

There were a few bad things in this game too:
The screen was way too big and I couldn't see the whole so I had to be scrolling down and up and that was very annoying. I didn't like the fact you can't control the units like you could control in the first stick war. I also hated the way the upgrades were made. You could choose the upgrade you wanted but now you can't upgrade one type of character withouth upgrading other character.

There were also good things:
Very good graphics. Nice story and there was no lag. There were lots of characters and when I first saw the ninja I was like: OMG AWESOME. Did not finish the game yet but it's pretty nice so far.

Please make stick war III

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Epic game. It's very entartaining and pretty hard to get tired of it. One of the best games EVER. Top score: 2730178,9

The Most Easy Game Ever The Most Easy Game Ever

This joke is obvisiouly not funny. And there was a swag faggot in the authors of course it had to suck.

SwagMuffin responds:

and theres minecraft nerd reviwers?? GODAMNIT THIS GAME SUCKS

Legend of the Void Legend of the Void

Seariously

This is my favourite game.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

i cant find that fucking alpha tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But the gme is cool