All 7 art Reviews

Crush, Kill, Destroy, Derp. Crush, Kill, Destroy, Derp.

Pretty cool. The colours were very nice and yes CRUSH KILL AND DESTROY SWAG. It's the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Anyway the characters could better. 4 stars 'cause of the nice colours and the message. Peace.

MARCUS5000

Slice Slice

Added to favourites

buriedantenna responds:

Cheers Marcus, thanks for the support ;)

Veteran's Day Veteran's Day

Oh fuck yeah this is funny. I like your style of animation. They are always very funny. And I can see you have naughty comedy. I like your colours. I guess there's nothin bad to say about this.

Icebreaker Update Poster Icebreaker Update Poster

I liked your art a lot. Has lots of thing. It's quite simple and funny too. Do you use a graphic tablet? if you do please tell the name of the tablet ^^ *highfive*

jouste responds:

hey!

sorry it took me so long to get back to you, yes I use a cintiq 21ux! thanks for the comment!

*highfives*

Bombinomicon Bombinomicon

The background looks really creepy with those scary faces. I like the way you coloured this, the cluds and the sun in particular. The fire is very well done and the way it shines is very realistic. Sorry about this part but that looks like a rapist xD.

Anyway good job and keep it up

Jaona responds:

Thanks for the nice comment!
I don't want to live in Portugal if you have red eyed latino midgets as rapists D'8

Bodypainting KTD Pharao Bodypainting KTD Pharao

door y u no are mirror? good art i want that on my back :p

Cotard Syndrome album cover Cotard Syndrome album cover

epic art. u have a very caracteristic way to make art. its very creppy but cool. TELL ME THE PROGRAM U USE xD. godd job with this image

buriedantenna responds:

Thank you for the very supportive comment Marcus, creepy but cool is a description I'm quite pleased with. I use Photoshop CS5.