Little Snails Little Snails

This seems like it took a lot of effort, and it totally paid off, I liked the animation, the sound was ok, the music fit into the video a bit oddly, honestly sonicly this all seemed a bit odd, but that's not too important, this is definitly not your everyday newgrounds animation, I can't tell if it's comedy, action, I'd describe it as "adventure" but I don't think that option exists, good job.

your art is shit your art is shit

I liked it, it's simple, short, but yet powerful and even smart, the animation is simple but loveable and pleasant, the voice acting is great, and the music is also doing a fantastic job.

dylan responds:

"that kind of luxe just ain't for us."

- beyoncé, 2013

Quest 4 Style Quest 4 Style

Nothing too special about this but it's still funny

Cyndre Phase Cyndre Phase

Well this was very entartaining, great art and animation, flashy sounds, exciting music, this was a fast paced, colourful and challenging game set in an epic battle between lasers, space ships, comets, all sorts of space shit with an epic final battle, allthough i did think the first 2 boss fights were kinda dull. But still, amazing game

Stick War 2 Stick War 2

This is a very entartaining game.

There were a few bad things in this game too:
The screen was way too big and I couldn't see the whole so I had to be scrolling down and up and that was very annoying. I didn't like the fact you can't control the units like you could control in the first stick war. I also hated the way the upgrades were made. You could choose the upgrade you wanted but now you can't upgrade one type of character withouth upgrading other character.

There were also good things:
Very good graphics. Nice story and there was no lag. There were lots of characters and when I first saw the ninja I was like: OMG AWESOME. Did not finish the game yet but it's pretty nice so far.

Please make stick war III

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Epic game. It's very entartaining and pretty hard to get tired of it. One of the best games EVER. Top score: 2730178,9

A.T.P (MD2015) A.T.P (MD2015)

Easily the best song I've heard on this website so far

Chaos Confined (Metroid) Chaos Confined (Metroid)

This is absolutely awesome. The world needs more people with your talent man ;)

MetalRenard responds:

Hey thanks!

Second Chance VIP Second Chance VIP

well i think your song was good. It just needs to be more popular. ad there is also a problem: the song s always the same thing. Anyway it was very good. keep it up !

Vespar responds:

Just got back on here lol. I don't know what you mean by the same things. This is the VIP of Second Chance, It's just a variation in production.

Crush, Kill, Destroy, Derp. Crush, Kill, Destroy, Derp.

Pretty cool. The colours were very nice and yes CRUSH KILL AND DESTROY SWAG. It's the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Anyway the characters could better. 4 stars 'cause of the nice colours and the message. Peace.

MARCUS5000

Slice Slice

Added to favourites

buriedantenna responds:

Cheers Marcus, thanks for the support ;)

Veteran's Day Veteran's Day

Oh fuck yeah this is funny. I like your style of animation. They are always very funny. And I can see you have naughty comedy. I like your colours. I guess there's nothin bad to say about this.